Tel: +44 (0)1242 216820
Floating Pontoon Manufacturers - Sale & Hire
Commercial and Military
Private and Recreational
Aqua-Dock Modular Pontoons and Floating Docks – Sales, Installations & Hire
- Manufactured in Britain – in an ISO 9001:2008 Q.C. environment using ultra high molecular weight HDPE and homopolymer Acetal resins.
- Immediate delivery – with minimum new stock levels of 1200 m.2, we can satisfy most requirements next day!
- Multi-use – from work platforms in nuclear power stations to RNLI dry docks and platforms on Naval ice breakers, Aqua-dock can do it.
- More than just pontoons – we provide a full engineering and fabrication service, enabling us to deliver major civil engineering structures.
- Domestic and International sales – we aim to keep costs low and ensure the best overall value for money in the modular pontoon market.
“Fed up with anti-fouling my speed boat, I looked for a cost effective way of keeping my hull clean. Aqua-dock worked really well and when my moorings changed, I just unbolted the dock and reconfigured it to fit my new moorings. Easy to use and very effective at keeping my hull out of the water, plus allowing easy and safe access around and to my boat. I would recommend Aqua-dock to any small boat owner.”
Grant Hardy – Private Mooring – Norfolk Broads
“I am delighted with my Aqua-dock. It allows me to keep my 5 meter RIB in a fully tidal creek in Cornwall, ready for use when there is only a few feet of water below it. It is so much better than launching the RIB when I want to use it or having to antifoul or keep cleaning off the barnacles. The delivery and installation service from Aqua-dock was excellent.”
Andy Mills – Cornwall
“Once again many thanks for your unlimited time and efforts in achieving a successful installation for my Merry Fisher 625″
Roger W. – Roses, Spain.
The pontoon is entirely successful. I used 8mm chain and 5kg Bruce anchors, lighter than your specification, but far less backbreaking to lift and check, and rock-solid even in the worst weather: gales with 80 mph gusts and three months locked in four inches of ice. The anchors were well bedded-in with the powerboat. We’ve found that heavy gear tends to skate, whereas the lighter anchors just dig deeper and deeper. If the pontoon can stand the strains of ninety acres of moving ice during the thaw, the load imposed by the dinghies (even a novice trying to fillet it with a Wayfarer) is minimal.
Doug Forbes – Bosun – Rossendale Valley Sailing Club
I purchased an Aqua-dock system for an 8 metre RIB during March 2010. The product was available from stock and the Aqua-dock team installed the product quickly and efficiently. I am impressed by the modular design of the dock, and particularly the the inset roller system which allows the boat to be driven on and off the dock easily, without damage to the hull of the RIB. Equally impressive is the support from the Aqua-dock team, particularly the MD David Howard. David is a real hands on Managing Director who is fully engaged in your project from initial design through to ensuring you are happy with the finished product. “Great Product Great Service”
Ian Richards- Owner 8 Metre Cobra RIB